The North Central Partnership for Regional Economic Performance (NC PREP) is designed to encourage regional coordination in economic development efforts, yielding superior customer service to the business community and a comprehensive, efficient statewide economic delivery strategy.
NC PREP consists of a network of trained and experienced experts who can offer assistance and resources. Through activities to include one-to-one counseling, specialized workshops, online training and financial incentives, the NC PREP Network coordinates resources to meet the needs of our job creators — the men and women who start and grow our businesses.
PREP is designed to help answer the following questions and more:
• How do I start a new business?
• How do I write a business plan?
• Where can I get necessary financing?
• Where is the best place to locate my business?
• How can I expand into new markets?
• Who can help me re-organize my shop floor?
• Should I invest in new equipment?
• Can I get training for my employees?
Business Development Coordinator
814.773.3162 ext. 3046