North Central Pennsylvania Housing Needs Assessment and Market Strategy 2022 – PDF
Broadband Towers with Survey Results
Bob Morgan – State Director of Pennsylvania
Bob Morgan’s 25-year career spans from bank teller in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania to current State Director of USDA Rural Development. A native of Mountain Top, Luzerne County, Pa., Morgan has proven experience in the investment, insurance and banking sectors assisting fellow Pennsylvanians in making decisions that impact and improve lives.
Bob spoke with us and several others in attendance for the USDA presentation, the recording of this presentation is provided by the link below:
USDA Rural Development Presentation at North Central – Bob Morgan
The Fracturing of Global Supply Chain: What Can You Do?
Navigating the Do’s & Don’ts of the PPE Supply Chain
Other Local Development Districts
- Northwest Pennsylvania Regional Planning & Development Commission – Serving Clarion, Crawford, Erie, Forest, Lawrence, Mercer, Venango and Warren Counties.
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission – Serving Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Washington, Westmoreland Counties.
- Northern Tier Regional Planning & Development Commission – Serving Bradford, Tioga, Susquehanna, Sullivan and Wyoming Counties.
- Southern Alleghenies Planning & Development Commission – Serving Bedford, Blair, Cambria, Fulton, Huntingdon and Somerset Counties.
- SEDA-COG – Serving Centre, Clinton, Columbia, Juniata, Lycoming, Mifflin, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Synder and Union Counties.
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Alliance – Serving Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike, Schuykill and Wayne Counties.
- Local Development District Association of Pennsylvania