The Business Financing Program was established to support the start-up and expansion activities of small businesses which will…
Please click here to fill out the Broadband Survey The North Central PA Regional Planning and Development Commission has received funding…
Call for Projects: Project Intake Form The North Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning and Development Commission is committed to…
Charging Ahead: Expanding our Region's Electric Vehicle (EV) Network
MORE TO KNOW
serving Elk, Cameron, Clearfield, Jefferson, McKean and Potter Counties
Clearfield & Elk Counties – Joint Comprehensive Plan
Clearfield & Elk Counties are teaming up to establish a Joint Comprehensive Plan to develop strategic goals for future economic growth and to better position both counties for future federal and state funding. For more information & to stay up to date …https://clearfieldelkcomp-northcentral.hub.arcgis.com
- 1967 – The Federal Appalachian Regional Commission (ARC) identifies regional local development districts (LDDs)
- Late 1970’s – Vocational Technical Schools in the regional were established and received funding for specialized training as well as the schools and their construction
- Early 80’s – Primary Health Care Centers were a regional and federal priority
- Mid 1990’s – Multi-tenant centers, industrial incubators, industrial parks, and NCPRPDC Revolving Loan Fund established to assist new and businesses
- Mid 2000’s – Access roads to support economic growth, basic infrastructure, airport development (PA Wilds, Elk Visitor Center), education, and job training projects
- 2011 – Creation of the Partnerships for Regional Economic Performance
- 2019 – New Strategic Plan completed
- 2020 – Board restructured to align with and support strategic plan implementation
- Professional Trust and Respect
- Innovation, Adaptability and Leadership
- Service and Stewardship
- Accountability and Commitment
- Partnering and Teamwork
- Future Focus
North Central is the recognized leader in driving positive change in the region’s community and economic development success.
Our Regional Vision – North Central Pennsylvania is a vibrant economic region with healthy and sustainable communities.
what our clients had to say...
* 2023 Tech Hubs Strategy Development Grant Recipient Lead Agency: North Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning and Development Commission State…
A big thank you from North Central’s, Elise Grovanz, Community Development Coordinator, to the employees of Bell Township in Jefferson…
Cheers to Sandfly Brewing Company, the first microbrewery in Punxsutawney (since Prohibition) ready to open their doors on…
In November 2018, my wife and I made the decision to sell out home. The first question from…
Logyard Brewing LLC is a new microbrewery located in Kane, PA. It opened early in 2019 and has…
I am writing this letter to express my most sincere gratitude for providing high-speed broadband to rural areas….
North Central PREP Success Story: Resources for a Growing Rural Business Company Background: The Laughing Owl Press is…
This letter is to express our sincere “thank you” for the high-speed internet North Central installed in our…
Mr. James E. ChorneyExecutive DirectorNorth Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning and Development Commission49 Ridgmont DriveRidgway, PA 15853 Dear Mr….
Mr. Jim Chorney, Executive DirectorNorth Central Regional Planning49 Ridgmont DriveRidgway, PA 15853 RE: Sandy TownshipClearfield County Dear Jim,…